17AM-D-Z Thermal Protector cutoff , Snap–Action Disc Motor overload
17AM-D-Z is a thermally operated snap-action device which delivers
the over heat protection with advanced structure, high contact
capacity and long cycle life. The operating principle of the
17AM-D-Z is both simple and effective. At the heart of the proctor
is a v. When the temperature of this disc reaches its
pre-calibrated temperature it snaps open, resulting in an open
circuit. This temperature is reached during a fault condition,
caused by either an increase in ambient temperature, an increase in
current flowing through the discs, or a combination of both. After
the 17AM-D-Z breaks the circuit, the system cools and the 17AM-D
automatically resets, allowing power to be restored to the circuit.
125Vac/16A, 250Vac/8A 600Vac/4A 24Vdc/20A
50°C to 160°C in increments of 5°C
depending on open temperature
High-seal and low-seal gasket material available
The resistance between the leads and insulation sleeve minimum 100
MΩ with 500 VDC at 25 °C.
- Battery packs and battery charger output
- Shaded pole motors
- Fluorescent lighting ballasts
- Washers and dryers
- Automotive accessory motors
- PC boards
- ………and more.
1. The strongest Chinese manufacturer, TS16949 and ISO14001
2. Compact, miniature size.
3. UL,VDE,CE CQC Approved.
4. Individually temperature checked on modern, custom-designed
equipments from Japan.
5. Snap–action disc
6. Gasketed steel case suitable for most impregnation processes
7. Professional solutions with wide selection of leads and
8. Bimetal discs carry circuit current, so it is current and
temperature double sensitivity for maximum design flexibility and